The Falcon's Nest is on the first floor.
The second floor mezzanine area around the edge of the Falcon's Nest adds an additional 673 square feet of space, mainly for seating.
- The main floor standard setup is no tables or chairs (empty)
- Common setups are:
- Round tables of 8 for 120 people
- Theater seating for 250 people
- Fixed floor stage (18" high)
- Adjacent Green Room
- Extensive theatrical lighting, trussing, audio equipment and staging
- Projector & Screen built-in
- Technology podium can be reserved for use includes: PC, laptop hookup (VGA), DVD Player, VCR, Document Camera, Composite & Component video inputs (RCA), microphone (uses house sound system), 40" wide work surface
- Convenience phone (campus, local and toll-free access)
- 2,992 square ft.
To schedule an event in this room, visit Campus Reservations.
This is the room diagram for standard seating. If you would like this room set up in a non-standard way (labor fees apply), please print this out, draw how you would like the tables and chairs to be arranged, and scan to email@example.com