A university residential student can purchase a university permit, utilize public parking, or park on the city streets.
Parking permits available for residential students are:
- Permit lots that require a housing contract are E, K, N, O, R, and Z lots. Location with or without a signed housing contract is PAY3(24).
- If you do not have a signed housing contract by July 15th and have purchased a permit for E, K, N, O, R, or Z lot, the permit will be exchanged to a PAY3(24) permit.
- Completing the purchase process does not guarantee you a permit as they are issued based on availability. See additional details listed above.
- OVT - Temporary parking permits are available for a daily rate, including overnight. (You must print and display the permit) These can also be purchased for your visitors. Valid in location listed on the permit only. Location may vary. For additional information please see: Public Parking.
- Permits for E, K, N, O, R, and Z lots must be discontinued if you move off campus before the academic year is completed. See additional details listed above.