A university residential student can choose to purchase a university permit or park on the city streets.
Parking permits available for residential students are:
- Locations with a housing contract: E, K, N, O. Location with or without a signed housing contract: PAY3(24).
- If you do not have a signed housing contract by July 15th E, K, N, and O permits will be exchanged to a PAY3(24) permit.
- Payment must be received (completing the purchase) before a permit is secured.
- OVT - Temporary parking permits are available for a daily rate, including overnight. (You must print and display this permit) These can also be purchased for your visitors. Valid in PAY3 or R Meters only.
- Permits for E, K, N, O lots must be returned to University Parking if you move off campus before the academic year is completed.