A university residential student can purchase a university permit, utilize public parking, or park on the city streets.
Parking permits available for residential students are:
- Locations requiring a housing contract: E, K, N, O. Location with or without a signed housing contract: PAY3(24).
- If you do not have a signed housing contract by July 15th E, K, N, and O permits will be exchanged to a PAY3(24) permit.
- Completing the purchase process does not guarentee you a permit as they are issued based on availability.
- OVT - Temporary parking permits are available for a daily rate, including overnight. (You must print and display the permit) These can also be purchased for your visitors. Valid in location listed on the permit only. Location may vary. For additional information please see: Public Parking.
- Permits for E, K, N, O lots must be returned to University Parking if you move off campus before the academic year is completed.