Morgan Wilson, Student Coordinator
Kristen Csiacsek, Academy Director
The following forms need to be completed before students will be allowed to participate in the Physical Education Academy:
- Students need to wear tennis shoes and athletic clothing.
- Students need to be picked up promptly when their class ends.
- All forms are to be completed and submitted the first day of class.
- It's recommended that students bring a water bottle with their name on the side.
- Parking is located in the Q lot area next to North Hall. To park, you must pay a small fee per hour.
- A waiting list will be established after the first 25 students are admitted to the program.
- Fees are $15 per student and $5 for each additional sibling. Please make checks out to the UWRF Health and Physical Education Club.