UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
The four-year curriculum leading to the bachelor's degree in elementary education is designed to prepare teachers for elementary schools, grades 1-8. The program consists of a broad general education, professional preparation for effective teaching at the elementary education level, and special preparation in an academic minor.
- small class size (25 or less)
- students spend over 300 hours in schools before student teaching
- all faculty have K-12 teaching experience
- location provides students opportunities to teach in rural, suburban, and urban schools
- two semester block methods program where student participate in approximately 300 hours of supervised classroom experience prior to student teaching.
The program boasts a dynamic professional education faculty who will help you develop a strong knowledge base in your discipline and the skills to teach it.