UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
How to add Directed Student Learning (e.g., theses, dissertations)
1. After logging in to Activity Insight, click on Directed Student Learning (e.g. theses, dissertations)
2. Click on "Add New Item"
3. Select your Involvement Type
4.Explanation of "Other"
5. Enter Student Information. Click "Add" if there is more than one Student
6. Select the Student's Home Department (Major Department) Scroll if you do not see what you need
7. Explanation of "Other"
8. Select Course Prefix (Scroll to find the one you need). Enter Course Number
9. Enter the Number of Credit Hours and the Title of Student's Work
10. Select the Statge of Completion
11. Enter any comments you have for the project. Enter a Start and End Date (If the activity has been started, but has not been completed, leave the End Date Blank)