- Meal ticket fees - a refund will be issued if tickets are canceled prior to 11 a.m. on Friday, March 15
- Team fees - a refund will be issued if a team is canceled prior to the start of an event
- Refund checks will automatically be sent for amounts of $20 or more. Refund checks may be requested for amounts lower than $20.
Team Size and Number
- Teams will consist of up to 4 individuals and Middle School Agriscience Teams can have up to 5 individuals.
- Qualifying teams must consist of at least three FFA members who are eligible to compete in that contest area at the state level
- State FFA event teams must consist of paid FFA members
- A student can only compete in one team event. Students can complete in one Ag Technology Contest team event and also participate in the Crop Show and/or Power Tool Drag Race.
- Each school can only enter one team in an event with the following exceptions:
- 2 teams per school are allowed in Agronomy and Farm Business Management
- 5 teams per school are allowed in Middle School Agriscience event
- NO cell phones or other electronic devices are allowed during the duration of an event. This means from the start until the student is dismissed from the event. If a student has a cell phone or other device in their hand during any event, they can be disqualified. Cell phones and other devices must be turned off and remain in a pocket during the entire event.
- Students are expected to treat all university volunteers, facilities, and other contestants with respect. This includes not talking during events. Contest chairs may disqualify individuals and teams who do not follow these expectations.
Special Needs Accommodations
Teachers registering CDE participants who are eligible for special needs accommodations must contact Tim Buttles to request the accommodation. The earlier requests are made, the better the chances are of being able to provide the specific accommodation.
- Scores from the top 2 individuals will be used to calculate the team score for Ag Technology Contest
- Scores from the top 3 individuals will be used to calculate the team score for Wisconsin FFA Qualifying purposes
- All individual scores will be used in calculating the team score for Wisconsin FFA Teams in events qualifying for national competition (Ag Communications & Food Science)
- Award of Excellence scores will be based on the top 10 Ag Technology Contest event teams from a school. Team scores will be converted to a 100 point per team basis. The Crop Show and Power Tool Drag Race are not used in calculating the Award of Excellence.