Regional Development Building
M-F, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Our mission is to provide excellent learning experiences that respond to the needs of life-long learners. The UWRF Continuing Education office provides high quality, innovative, learner-centered, academic and professional development programs that respond to the changing professional, cultural, and social needs of lifelong learners. Working with departments within the university and external partners, we offer a broad array of learning experiences for all adults.
We are committed to:
- Offering affordable and useful programming and services;
- Meeting the needs of educators, business professionals, agriculture providers, government employees, leaders and other lifelong learners in the community;
- Creating courses that are immediately applicable in the workplace or community; and
- Delivering programs on campus, online, off campus (including interactive television, video, and independent study), and during evenings and weekends.
Events, Classes, and Preparation
- For Community and Businesses
- For Education Professionals
- For Youth
- Test Preparation
Develop Career Skills
- Browse our catalog of more than 400 online, noncredit classes.
- Start any month and finish in just six weeks.
- New courses introduced monthly