Spring Commencement 2020
With the best interest of students, families, faculty and the community in mind, UWRF has determined that an in-person commencement will not take place on August 8. Considering Public Health restrictions and recommendations regarding mass gatherings and travel, it has been determined that a traditional ceremony could not be held safely. Current guidance for physical distancing would not be possible with thousands of people in attendance. In lieu of the decision by senior leadership, the UWRF Commencement Committee has decided to move forward with a virtual ceremony that will take place on August 8 beginning at 10am.
Below are some details that we want to make you aware of as we celebrate your graduation from UWRF.
- The virtual ceremony will be Saturday August 8 at 10am
- Diploma covers are being sent via mail in the coming weeks
- Students who plan to participate in the Virtual Commencement Ceremony on August 8, 2020 may order a full regalia set (gown, cap, tassel) directly through Herff Jones. Orders will be shipped directly to the student. Please go to http://herff.ly/uwrf to order.
- Students who have already purchased a regalia set from Herff Jones and no longer plan to attend the Virtual Ceremony may return the purchase.
- If you choose to return your cap and gown (including tassel, stole, hood or cords), you can do so by following the link to our College Regalia Returns page.
- Students who wish to purchase just a cap, tassel, or both, may do so through the Falcon Shop online at http://uwrfshop.com Please select the tassel that corresponds to your degree college.
- Questions about cap or tassel orders only can be directed to the Falcon Shop: email@example.com.
- Questions about regalia sets and orders must be directed to Herff Jones 1-800-837-4235.
Fall 2020: Dec. 19, 2020
Spring 2021: May 8, 2021
Fall 2021: Dec. 18, 2021
Spring 2022: May 7, 2022