J Term

Current UWRF Students

If you are currently enrolled UWRF student, you can register for J-Term courses through eSIS. Current students do not need to see their adviser for a PIN to register for J-Term.

Students Transferring to UWRF

New students should apply as a degree seeking student for J-Term and then continue on full-time in the semester. To apply, visit the UW System's online application site.

Students Enrolled at Other Institutions

Students from other institutions who want to take courses only during J-Term session should apply as a non-degree seeking student using the University of Wisconsin online application. Those seeking to transfer credits to their college or university can do so by providing a transcript from UW-River Falls.

Students Taking Graduate-Level Courses

Degree and non-degree seeking students wishing to take graduate level courses can apply online using the University of Wisconsin online application.