All majors/minors are welcome - not limited to History!
Check us out—attend a meeting, then join if you'd like! Meetings are posted at History Club on OrgSync
These two organizations hold their meetings and events together:
- Open to all students, all majors - no GPA requirement
- No membership dues
- Join anytime or attend a meeting to check us out! Meetings are posted at History Club on OrgSync
Like us on Facebook for meeting notifications!
Phi Alpha Theta
National History Honor Society
All majors are welcome!
Not limited to History majors.
Benefits of membership
- Receive honor cords for graduation
- Enhances your resume
- Receive a certificate of membership and recognition by UWRF History and Philosophy Department
- Receive four quarterly issues of The Historian
- Completed at least 12 semester credit hours in history (4 courses)
- History course GPA at least 3.1
- Overall GPA of at least 3.0
- Deadline—Must be received by 4 p.m. Monday, Mar. 22
- $50 membership fee—payable to UWRF History Club
1. Print and complete this membership form, or pick one up from the bulletin board across from KFA 307 or the student staff office in KFA 333.
2. Submit your application and $50 membership fee (payable to UWRF History Club):
- By mail to: Sue Voelker-History, 410 S 3rd Street, River Falls WI 54022
- Drop off at: KFA 333, Student Staff Office (for SCA and HIST-PHIL Departments)
If, after review of your DAR, it is determined that you are not eligible, your application fee will be refunded in full.