All majors/minors are welcome - not limited to History!
To inquire — Contact faculty adviser Dr. Victoria Houseman, KFA 309, 715-425-4273
The Phi Alpha Theta membership application is linked below.
These two organizations - History Club and Phi Alpha Theta - hold their meetings and events together:
- Open to all students, all majors - no GPA requirement
- No membership dues
- Join anytime or attend a meeting to check us out!
Phi Alpha Theta
National History Honor Society
ALL majors are welcome!
Not limited to History majors!
- Completed at least 12 semester credit hours in history (4 courses)
- History course GPA at least 3.1
- Overall GPA of at least 3.0
Benefits of lifetime membership
- Receive honor cords for graduation
- Enhance your resume
- Receive a certificate of membership and recognition by UWRF History and Philosophy Department
- Receive four quarterly issues of The Historian
- Deadline—Must be RECEIVED by Wednesday, Mar. 22, 2023
- $50 one-time membership fee—payable to UWRF History Club
1. Print and complete this membership application form, or pick one up from the bulletin board or wall file across from KFA 307/309 or the student staff office in KFA 333.
2. Submit your application with your $50 one-time membership fee (payable to UWRF History Club):
- Drop off at: KFA 333 Student Staff Office or KFA 307 History and Philosophy main office
- By mail to: Sue Voelker-History, 410 S 3rd Street, River Falls WI 54022
If, after review of your DAR, it is determined that you are not eligible, your application fee will be refunded in full.