Grants will be made to UWRF Faculty, instructional and non-instructional academic staff, and limited appointees to foster international activity.
- Complete application form (below) including appropriate signatures, for the appropriate round (see listing below).
- Name the file as: award name, last name, and first name
ie: KNOWLES - Smith - Will
- Submit completed application to email@example.com and include the department chair/supervisor and dean of your college in the email submission.
- Application is due no later than 4:30 p.m. on due date.
All proposals will be evaluated by the Faculty Professional Development Committee of the Faculty and Academic Staff Development Board.
- Priority will be given to professional presentations at international conferences.
- Greater consideration will be given to applicants who have not recently received funding.
Funding is contingent upon money available after Round 1.
- Application is usually due in September. Check the exact date.
- For travel that occurs between October 1 and February 28.
- You may also apply at this time for travel that occurs between
March 1, 2019 and June 30.
- If your plans are “tentative,” apply as the award can be returned. FASDB cannot retroactively fund you.