Campus Safety and Health

Submit A Concern Anonymously

If you are a UWRF employee and, in the course of employment, have observed an incident or threat of child abuse or neglect, or learned of an incident of child abuse and neglect, and have reasonable cause to believe child abuse or neglect has occurred or will occur, you must report such information in person or by telephone to the country department of human services where the child resides or the county sheriff or the city, village, town, or university police department.  If you are unsure where the child resides, please use the following local contacts:

  • Pierce County Department of Human Services, 412 W. Kinne Street, Ellsworth, WI 54011 (715) 273-6766
  • Pierce County Sheriff's Department, 432 W. Main Street, Ellsworth, WI 54011
  • River Falls Police Department, 125 E. Elm Street, River Falls, WI 54022
  • UWRF Police Department, 103 Regional Development Institute, 410 South 3rd Street, River Falls, WI 54022
Error in element (see logs)
25H North Hall
FAX 715-425-4980