Explore these suggestions to get involved with other CAFES alumni and the future of the CAFES!
Share Your Time and Talent with CAFES!
To get involved, fill out this form, indicate your area(s) interest and we will be in contact soon.
- Becoming a mentor
- Serving on alumni board
- Hosting an alumni event
- Hosting/sponsoring a student intern
- Assisting with recruitment events
- Receiving recruitment materials to share with a prospective student and more.
Interested in becoming a mentor? Find more information here about the Alumni Link program.
More Ways to Get Involved
- Become a board member
- Read about the responsibilities and expectations for board members
- Apply for a board member position (elections every spring) by filling out this form
- Refer a student to attend UWRF
- Make a financial contribution to CAFES
- Contribute to a scholarship
- Provide support for our alumni events and/or the cost of mailing the FencePost newsletter
- Support programming needs in your former major
- Speak with someone in the College or UWRF Foundation to discuss additional ways to support our students
- Nominate a fellow alumna or faculty member for awards
- Attend events
- Annual CAFES Senior Supper recognizing CAFES graduating seniors
- World Dairy Expo, Farm Technology Days, and other alumni events listed here
- Volunteer as a guest speaker for UWRF classes, UWRF student organizations, or local high school agricultural programs
- Hire CAFES students
- Whether you're looking for new hires or a summer intern, consider hiring a student from one of our many programs