UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
Reasons you may want to use the table layout element:
1. Add Element
2. Element Gallery > Layout Elements > Tabular Layout
3. Click to define the table columns, rows, and width.
4. Define rows and properties (100% width is recommended)
5. Choose the elements you want in each cell (Formatted textblock, YouTube video, etc. Single image element is described below.)
6. Modifying width of the cells by revealing cell options
7. Choose Cell width (optional)
Add a “single image element” , or a “formatted text block element”, or other element to each cell of the table.
Proceed as with editing the elements and page as usual.
Contact email@example.com with questions.