UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
Reasons you may want to use the table layout element:
1. Add Element
2. Element Gallery > Layout Elements > Tabular Layout
3. Click to define the table columns, rows, and width.
4. Define rows and properties (100% width is recommended)
5. Choose the elements you want in each cell (Formatted textblock, YouTube video, etc. Single image element is described below.)
6. Modifying width of the cells by revealing cell options
7. Choose Cell width (optional)
Add a “single image element” , a “formatted text block element”, or other element to each cell of the table.
Proceed as with editing the elements and page as usual.
How to Add a Single Images to the Tabular Layout
1. Inside the Tabular Layout Choose table cell > Insert ”Single Image” element >
2. Choose the image as regular (images can be linked as usual)
3. Caption> Type caption
4. Layout > Choose “header below” (caption will appear below photo)
5. submit the page
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.