1. Choose Image Cycle from the Element Gallery
2. Click the round gear.
3. Click "Data"
4. You will choose up to 10 photos, one for each tab shown as desired.
5. Click the first tab
6. Select the subsite where the image will be found.
7. Enter search criteria, if any. To search the entire UWRF site, select the root (/) and check the "Include Child Subsites" box.
8. Select the image.
10. The image should appear. If it does not, review Image Cycle: Images do not appear.
11. Repeat the process for the second tab, and any other tabs needed depending on your number of photos.
12. Choose options for display time, buttons, and captions.