Student Conduct & Community Standards
M-F, 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
B3 East Hathorn Hall
Student Conduct & Community Standards promotes student awareness and an understanding of their rights and responsibilities as university community members through:
- Addressing student conduct issues
- Creating developmental learning opportunities
- Engaging students in ethical decision-making
Student Conduct & Community Standards fosters student growth by:
- Administering the University of Wisconsin System Student Conduct Codes Chapter 17 and 18. These codes govern both on and off-campus student conduct and behavior.
- Receiving, responding to, and investigating complaints about student behavior both on and off-campus.
- Coordinating the Behavioral Intervention Team (B.I.T.)
- University Police
- Student Health Services
- River Falls Police
- Resident Assistant, Hall Director, or any Residence Life staff member
- Turningpoint for Victims of Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE)/Sexual Assault Response Team