Procurement Card Information

Step 9 Lost Stolen or Canceling Card

If a procurement card is lost or stolen, immediately notify Card Member Customer Service at 1-800-393-3526 and then e-mail Gregory Wertheimer with the lost/stolen card information.

A new card will be issued to you and arrive within a week. Please notify any vendors that you may currently have an open order with regarding the change in credit card numbers.


To cancel a card-

If you are leaving the University or switching departments, you will need to cancel your existing credit card/s. The best way to do this is to deliver them to Purchasing Services. We will deactivate and shred the card so no further purchases will be able to be processed.