Procurement Card Information

Step 9 Lost Stolen or Canceling Card

If a procurement card is lost or stolen, immediately notify Card Member Customer Service at 1-800-393-3526 and then e-mail with the lost/stolen card information.

A new card will be issued to you and arrive within a week. Please notify any vendors that you may currently have an open order with regarding the change in credit card numbers.


To cancel a card-

If you are leaving the University or switching departments, you will need to cancel your existing credit card/s. The best way to do this is to deliver them to Purchasing Services. We will deactivate and shred the card so no further purchases will be able to be processed.


Contact Us

Purchasing Services


M-F, 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

8 North Hall