Employee Lot Enforcement
           Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
No Parking 1:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. (365 days per year)

I am a university employee and . . .

I want to Park On Campus

University employees working on campus may purchase a parking permit to park in employee lots pending availability or utilize a meter.


University employee lots include:

  • A - East and north side of North Hall
  • B - West and south side of South Hall
  • C - East of North Hall (North side of the church)
  • CC - South of The CHILD Center
  • D - Professional Staff (Res Life only)
  • F - South of the University Center
  • G - South of Hathorn Hall
  • H - South of Agricultural Science & Engineering Annex
  • I - South of Rural Development Institute
  • M - Inside Maintenance gate
  • P - South of Karges
  • Q - Corner of 2nd & Cascade, north of Hagestad
  • S - South of Food Science
  • T - South of Rodli Hall
  • Y - Street between Rodli Hall and Centennial Science Hall (6th Street), portion south of Wild Rose Ave

Display of the permit authorizes parking only in the specific lot designated on the permit. A permit does not guarantee a space. The registered permit holder is responsible for any parking violations issued to the vehicle bearing the permit. If you forget your permit you must contact University Parking at (715) 425-3333.

*The employee parking permits automatically renew. This means if you currently have an employee parking permit, a payroll deduction will automatically be entered in September each year until the permit is returned to the Parking Office. The permit cost for 2014-2015 is $299.00 and will be deducted from your payroll either as a one time deduction or multiple payment deduction depending on how you currently have your account setup. There is be a $25.00 replacement fee applied to your payroll deduction for any lost or discarded permits.

Employees who do not currently have a parking permit and would like to purchase a permit should do the following:

  • You must be a current employee and have an active Falcon account.
  • Complete the application to apply for a parking permit: Application

*See Public Parking for non permit parking.

I want to Park Off Campus

Parking is available on the city streets. City streets are the jurisdiction of the city of River Falls.

City rules and regulations can be obtained from their website: link