CarShare by Enterprise
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is partnering with UWRF to offer car sharing on campus through Enterprise CarShare.
It is a membership-based, automated car rental option that offers a sustainable, efficient and cost-effective transportation alternative to the River Falls campus and community.
Become a member today so you can:
- Maintain the benefits of a personal car while only paying for the vehicle when it is being used
- Make reservations 24/7, both online and through mobile app
- Drive one of the two fuel-efficient vehicles, conveniently parked in the middle of campus at Wild Rose Avenue and South Sixth Street (between Rodli Hall and Facilities Management and immediately east of the University Center)
- Take advantage of affordable, around-the-clock access to hourly, daily and overnight rentals which includes insurances, mileage and gas
CarShare is available to:
- UWRF students (including international students) who are 18 years of age and older (register now)
- UWRF staff and faculty (register now)
Membership and Usage Details
Learn more about the Enterprise CarShare membership and fees
You can help UWRF become more sustainable by becoming an Enterprise CarShare member
Drive a fuel efficient vehicle to vastly reduce your carbon footprint
Enterprise CarShare allows multiple users to share vehicles, thereby minimizing the number of vehicles students/staff need to bring to campus thus saving parking infrastructure