UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
Hathorn Hall (pronounced HATH-orn) is our campus' oldest and largest Residence Hall, housing over 400 students. The four-story, coed residence hall, is conveniently located in the heart of campus. Hathorn Hall has its own sand volleyball court on the south side of the building and is located close to a student parking lot (N Lot). Hathorn Hall has ten Resident Assistants, a Senior Resident Assistant and a Complex Director.
Hathorn Hall, built in 1950, was named after academic Dean Irma Hathorn, who served UWRF from 1920-1950. It was the first building to be named after a woman.
Front Desk Check-out Items: games, DVDs, kitchen items, tools, more...
(Room #) Hathorn Hall
620 S Third St
River Falls, WI 54022
Hathorn Complex Council meets regularly to discuss issues and planning for that hall.