UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
If a vehicle breaks down, severe weather conditions exist, or a personal emergency prevents you from moving your vehicle, contact the Parking Department 715-425-3333 during regular business hours or a University Police Officer 715-425-3133 after hours.
Specific rules and regulations apply for snow removal. Please see the snow removal section for further information. A vehicle cannot be authorized to remain illegally parked in disabled spaces, blocking traffic lanes, fire lanes or when it presents a safety hazard.
The University Police Department has jump starters available for check out. A driver's license and UWRF ID is required as a deposit. Units are available in the University Police Department and a release form is required for check out. Contact the University Police Department at 715-425-3133.
• Check your vehicle frequently.
• Lock all doors and roll windows up tight.
• Do not leave valuables in plain sight.
• Park and walk in well-lit areas.
• Crimes or suspicious persons should be reported to the University Police Department.
• Ice or maintenance problems should be reported to the Parking Department.
• Drive slowly through campus lots at a speed below 10 miles per hour.
• Look under, around and in the back seat of your vehicle as you approach it.
• Do not walk alone at night. The University Police Department provides escorts. Call 715-425-3133 to request an escort.