Date: Saturday, May 16, 2015
Location: Robert P. Knowles Center (Map)
Time: There will be two commencement ceremonies in Spring 2015.
9:30 a.m. ceremony:
College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences (CAFES)
College of Business and Economics (CBE)
College of Graduate Studies
2:00 p.m. ceremony:
College of Arts and Sciences (CAS)
College of Education and Professional Studies (CEPS)
- Please be patient while entering/exiting the parking lot at Ramer Field as there is only one entrance.
- All campus parking lots will be open to the public from 7 a.m. until midnight on Commencement Day.
- Citations will be issued prior to and after those times if cars are parked in lots that are monitored.
- Parking during Commencement is on a first come, first serve basis. Family and friends should plan ahead in order to ensure that they arrive in a timely manner.
- The will be overflowing, as will all parking lots close to Ramer Field.
- Family and friends should arrange to share rides and drop off family members or friends who have a difficult time walking long distances.
- There are limited disabled parking spaces available in Ramer Field. Parking attendants will be on duty prior to and during Commencement.
- If you have any questions regarding parking facilities, please contact the Parking Office at 715-425-3333.
Related: Parking Map