UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
Undergraduate teacher candidates attending UW - River Falls may apply for Admission after completing 40 credits. Formal admission is required to enroll in courses which have a prerequisite of "Admission to Teacher Education".
- cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 based on 40 credits (including transfer courses)
- completed English 100 and 200 with minimum grades of B- in one course and a C in the other
- completed Communication Studies 101 with a minimum grade of a B-
- completed Teacher Education 211 or 212 with a minimum grade of a C
- completed basic skills testing
- completed faculty recommendation form
- completed departmental recommendation from (secondary only)
If you are not a currently enrolled student, and are interested in attending UW-River Falls, please contact the admissions office at (715) 425-3500. Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply during advanced admission. Decisions during the advanced admission periods will be made prior to registration.
The open admission process takes place after registration. No appeals are considered during open admissions.
|Applications and Instructions|
| Application Due Dates