Accounting Services


Travel Update

Travel restrictions for fall 2021 are changing. Effective Friday, Oct. 15, all international travel requires an approval by Chancellor Maria Gallo, Provost David Travis, or Vice Chancellor for Business & Finance Elizabeth Frueh, via the UWRF International Travel Exception Form prior to encumbering any travel expenses.

Concur will be disabled for international travel, however, domistic travel is permissible when the cost and business purpose of the trip benefits the university.

Travelers are expected to follow CDC travel guidelines based on your vaccination status.

For any travel-related question, email UWRF's travel manager at or call 414-345-7553.

The International Travel Exception Form can be found by clicking here.

Managed Travel Program Services and Support

UWRF has partnered with the UW System Travel Services Team to provide a managed travel program servies and support for our campus. Our dedicated regional travel manager is Alma Ramirez. She is supporting our travel policy, booking and expense travele questions.  

Find policies, procedures, meal and incidental calculator, E-reimbursement login, or book your travel in Concur on the UW TravelWise page:                                      

UW TravelWIse

All reimbursements (employees, non-employees and students) must be submitted electronically within 90 days of return date or expense date. Non-employees will need to request a non-employee profile set up in E-Reimbursement. Email form to

Questions on how to complete and submit expense reports, email Alma Ramirez.

Questions regarding expense reports submitted through the expense reporting system should be emailed to the general central audit inbox at


Airline reservations for university-sponsored travel are required to be made with our contracted agencies.

Travel Incorporated - Employee and non-employee services. Use Concur, the online self-booking tool for Travel Incorporated. 

Fox World Travel - Group blocks of 10 or more travelers. For group travel, fill out the group block form or call Fox Premier at 920-933-4180.

Shorts Travel Management - NCAA group and individual athletics travel.                                                                      

Lodging - Effective July 1, 2020, use of Airbnb is allowed. It is the responsibilty of the traveler to reach out to Airbnb support to provide the appropriate tax exemption. Here is a link to the policy with user guides.

Use of online brokers or search sites such as Expedia, Travelocity, Kayak,, etc. are prohibited and will not be reimbursed by the university.

Rental Vehicles - Rental vehicles are required to be reserved through Enterprise or National using the UWSA contract. Local reservations can be made directly with Enterprise or National, however, out-of-state rentals must be made through Concur

Employees who are required to drive on university-sponsored business must be an authorized driver. Fill out the Driver Authorization Form and submit it electronically to Risk Management prior to using personal vehicles, rental vehicles, or fleet services. Allow up to seven days for review and approval.

US Bank Corporate Travel Card. Click to apply.

Sales Tax Exemption - UW-River Falls is sales tax exempt. You must request exemption from the vendor for purchases and services. For more information, visit the UW Travel Policies tab on the UW Travel WIse portal.


Contact Information

Alma Ramirez
Regional Travel Manager


Contact Us

Accounting Services

Office: 220 North Hall