The 2020-21 semester program fee of $9,225 includes:
- 15-18 credits of tuition
- Accommodation in a shared room
- Daily breakfast while classes are in session
- Lunch and dinner Monday-Thursday while classes are in session
- Bus pass
- Use of a basic mobile phone
- Class field trips and activities
- Opportunities to participate in free day long trips in the region
- CISI health insurance
- 24 hour staff support
- Application fee
The program fee does not include airfare, passport fees, campus administrative fees, required textbooks, supplementary textbooks and supplies, special class fees and/or other personal expenses.
Please reference the fall budget sheet or spring budget sheet for a breakdown of the estimated total program cost for the term you are interested in. It should be noted that personal expenses are influenced by individual student tastes and thus vary greatly from student to student. The amounts included in the budget sheets are averages based on feedback from previous program participants.