• clock in fall for website
  • Fall Campus 2013 kmh 2

Military and Veteran Resource Center

Veteran Services offers assistance and information to veterans and eligible dependents regarding V.A. Educational Benefits.

The Veterans Wisconsin Education Portal can also assist you.  This portal is maintained by the UW Board of Regents in Madison. 

For information about Military Science and Leadership/ROTC, contact UWRF ROTC.


Step 1: Apply for Admission ONLINE!

Step 2: Submit your transcripts and ACT/SAT scores to UWRF.

Step 3: Contact an Education Sercive Officer (ESO) if you have any questions about your State or Federal military benefits

Step 4: Contact your Local County Veteran Service Offices (If needed)

  • Pierce County, Ellsworth, WI: POC Dave Till, Phone: 715-273-6753, Email:
  • St. Croix County, New Richmond, WI: POC Phillip Landgraft Phone: 715-386-4759, Email:
  • Locate your Countys' Veteran Service Office:

Step 5: Apply for VA benefits online.

Step 6: Apply for financial aid.

  • If you are interested in receiving federal and state financial aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
  • Visit to complete the application.
  • The FAFSA is available after January 1, each year.
  • Complete the FAFSA as early as possible to guarantee all types of aid you are eligible for are still available.
  • You must complete the FAFSA each year you would like to receive aid.

Step 7: Request your military transcripts.

Step 8: You've Been Admitted.  What's Next?






Contact Us


Veteran Services
283 Rodli Hall
Phone: 715-425-3529
Fax: 715-425-0708

Peter Johnston

Military Veteran Student Service Coordinator 

Monday-Friday 7:45-4:30