Military and Veteran Resource Center

Military Transcript Requests

You may be able to waive your physical education course requirements and receive UWRF credits for your military training or education.  The first step you need to complete to claim credits is to request a transcript for your military service.  Each service will provide unofficial personal copies of your transcript and send an official copy to your institution at no charge.  Each branch of the military has their own system for recording your military education and experience credits. 

Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard: Active Duty, Reserve, and Veterans:

Air Force (Community College of the Air Force)


Physical Education Waiver Form

All veterans eligible to receive VA Educational Benefits based on active military service shall have the Physical Education portion of their Basic Studies requirements waived, subject to approval of the Registrar's Office.

To waive your physical education requirement, please complete the Physical Education Waiver Form.



Contact Us

Veteran Services
20 North Hall
Phone: 715-425-3529
Fax: 715-425-0708