UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
One's connection with family, friends, or co-workers; giving and receiving support from others and being valued in one's own relationships.
- Do I like myself as a person?
- Do I interact easily with people of different ages, backgrounds, races and lifestyles?
- Do I connect well with others and foster healthy friendships?
- Can I communicate my feelings effectively?
- Do I do a good job at balancing time between responsibilities and relaxation?
"Living with your best friend the first year in college and other irrational ideas"
"Avoiding Frienemies...keeping it real"
"He's just not that into you...and that's OK"
"You complete me...but not really"
"How healthy is your Relationship?"
"Avoiding the dreaded Walk of Shame: what you need to ask before you get naked"
"The Twenty Year Old Virgin"