Frequently Asked Questions

What is an allocable segregated fee?
An allocable segregated fee supports mainly student-organized activities, such as student government or student organizations.

What is a non-allocable segregated fee?
A non-allocable segregated fee provides the main support for student-services operations and facilities, such as student health services or student centers.

Why am I paying for the C.H.I.L.D. Care Center if I won't be using the services?
All students pay segregated fees in support of the delivery of services to the campus community. The C.H.I.L.D. Care Center fee supports the facility bond payment. Operational costs are funded by families that utilize the Center.

I am a Graduate Student. Why am I being charged a textbook rental fee?
Since Graduate students do not utilize Textbook Services, you are not being charged a textbook rental fee each semester.

Why am I paying for Rodli Hall to be remodeled? Isn't there already a new student center on campus?
Rodli Hall is scheduled to be remodeled into a Student Services center in the near future. Students agreed to support this project as part of the segregated fee formula.

What are "Intramurals"?
Intramurals are organized individual or team activities. For more information about Intramurals, visit the Recreation and Sport Facilities site.

Why do I have to pay the Intramural segregated fee if I don't want to play Intramurals?
All students pay segregated fees in support of the delivery of services to the campus community.

We're helping pay for the new Health and Human Performance building; when does it open and where is it located?
The Health and Human Performance building is currently in the planning phase. The facility will be adjacent to Hunt Arena and the Knowles Center on the southwest corner of campus. Construction date to be determined.

Where is the bookstore located?
The Falcon Shop (bookstore) is located in the University Center on the main level, right across from the coffee shop. If you are trying to get your textbooks, please visit Textbook Services in Hagestad Hall.

Where is the bank located?
First National Bank is located on the main level of the University Center, right next to the Falcon Shop and across from the coffee shop. There is also an ATM available outside of the bank and in Hunt Arena.

Contact Us

Division of Student Affairs
M-F, 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
170 University Center 

Facebook IconTwitter IconInstaGram Icon