Student Success


How do I get involved on campus?

Check out these resources from Student Involvement for getting involved.

How do I get help with my studies?

Here's a list of some of our academic support services. You may also contact the Academic Success Center at or 715-425-3531.

Where do I go if I get sick?

Certain basic clinical health services are covered for UWRF students by Student Health Services through:  Vibrant Health Family Clinic: 1687 East Division Street, River Falls. For an appointment, call 715-425-6701 (Taxi Service free with student ID). For more information on this or other services, visit Student Health Services.

Where do I go to pay my tuition bill?

You can pay online through your ESIS account, by mail or in person at the Student Billing Office. For more information or for other student billing questions, visit