Prucha is located on the west side of campus and houses approximately 140 students. Students of any age are eligible to live in Prucha hall.
Prucha hall is co-ed by room. There may be a room of two men living next door to a room of two women. Floors that are co-ed by room will have one women's community bathroom and one men's community bathroom.
Nearby, students will find parking lot E and K, a sand volleyball court, a large lawn, campus trails, the Falcon Center, and downtown River Falls. The hall is named after former Professor and Registrar Edward J. Prucha.
- Common areas on each floor with chairs, couches, and tables to study or socialize
- Multiple community-style bathrooms include private toilet stalls, shower stalls as well as sinks, mirrors, and hand dryers.
- Basement including:
- Free laundry
- Private & group study rooms
- Beverage & snack machines
- Televisions, seating areas, tables
- Kitchen with oven, stove, sink, and a refrigerator/freezer
- Prucha hall rooms are 11' x 15'
- Bedroom furniture
- Two loftable beds with twin extra-long mattresses
- Two dressers and closets
- Two study desks and chairs
- One MicroFridge (refrigerator and microwave)
- Two mirrors and towel bars
- Garbage and recycling bins
- Wireless internet
- Tiled floor