Parker is located on the east side of campus and houses approximately 250 students. First year students are eligible to live in Parker hall. First year students are those in their first two semester of college since graduating from high school, whether or not they have already taken college courses. During 2022-23, Parker is projected to be a women's-only residence hall.
Nearby, students will find parking lot O, sand volleyball courts, basketball courts, and an expansive lawn. Parker hall is also near the campus trails and the South Fork of the Kinnickinnic River. The hall is named after a former UW-River Falls President Warren G. Parker.
- Common areas on each floor with chairs, couches, and tables to study or socialize
- Multiple community-style bathrooms include private toilet stalls, shower stalls as well as sinks, mirrors, and hand dryers.
- Basement including:
- Free laundry
- Gender neutral restroom
- Private & group study rooms
- Beverage & snack machines
- Televisions, seating areas, tables
- Kitchen with ovens, stoves, sinks, and a refrigerator/freezer
- Parker hall rooms are 11' x 15'
- Updated bedroom furniture
- Two loftable beds with twin extra-long mattresses
- Two dressers and closets
- Two study desks and chairs
- One MicroFridge (refrigerator and microwave)
- Two mirrors and towel bars
- Garbage and recycling bins
- Wireless internet
- Tiled floor