May is located on the west side of campus and houses approximately 150 students. May hall was renovated Spring 2020 and reopened Fall 2020. Students of any age are eligible to live in May hall.
May hall is co-ed by room. Two men may live in a room next to two women. Floors that are co-ed by room will have one women's community bathroom and one men's community bathroom.
Nearby, students will find parking lot E and K, a sand volleyball court, a large lawn, campus trails, the Falcon Center, and downtown River Falls. The hall is named after former Professor John M. May.
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor patio space
- Common areas on each floor with chairs, couches, and tables to study or socialize
- Multiple community-style bathrooms include private toilet stalls, shower stalls as well as sinks, mirrors, and hand dryers.
- Recently renovated basement including:
- Free laundry
- Private & group study rooms
- Beverage & snack machines
- Televisions, seating areas, tables
- Kitchen with oven, stove, sink, and a refrigerator/freezer
- Temperature control in each room
- New tile floors and paint
- May hall rooms are 11' x 15'
- Updated bedroom furniture
- Two loftable beds with twin extra-long mattresses
- Two dressers and closets
- Two study desks and chairs
- One MicroFridge (refrigerator and microwave)
- Two mirrors and towel bars
- Garbage and recycling bins
- Wireless internet