May is located on the west side of campus. The hall is named after former Professor John M. May.
May Hall re-opened Fall 2020 after undergoing a renovation. The building now has the following new amenities:
- Air Conditioning
- Temperature control in each room
- Rooms have new tile and paint
- New kitchen and common spaces in the basement
- Additional common spaces on each floor
- Outdoor patio space
- ipTV- rooms do not have cable jacks
Eligibility for living in May Hall
By move-in date, meet the following:
- 1 year post high school graduation.
What is nearby?
- Student parking (E & K Lot)
- Sand volleyball court
- Downtown River Falls