May is located on the west side of campus and houses approximately 200 students. The hall is named after former Professor John M. May.
May Hall will be open for Fall 2020 after undergoing a renovation. The building will have the following new amenities:
- Air Conditioning
- Temperature control in each room
- Rooms will have new carpeting and paint
- New kitchen and common spaces in the basement
- Additional common spaces on each floor
- Outdoor patio space
- ipTV- There will no longer be cable jacks in each room
Eligibility for living in May Hall
By move-in date, meet the following:
- 1 year post high school graduation.
Living & Learning Communities Housed Here
What is nearby?
- Student parking (E & K Lot)
- Sand volleyball court
- Downtown River Falls