The actual sign-up process is done through your housing contract. This means you'll be logging into the housing contract portal, just like you did when you initially signed your contract. However, during active sign-up phases, there will be additional steps available in the contract.
Step-by-step instructions with screenshots will be emailed to you before each phase for which you are eligible. Red boxes and arrows will show you where to click and what you need to do. Some steps will be the same for all phases, but there are a few steps that will be unique depending on the specific sign-up phase. Each set of instructions will begin with the web link to the housing contract portal, and will take you through the entire process.
- Hathorn Hall
- Different Room: Sign-up instructions
- Open Room (any on-campus student): Sign-up instructions
- Crabtree Hall (Global Living Community: Sign-up instructions
- All Halls (except SFS and Ames)
- Same Room, Same Hall: Sign-up instructions
- Redirected Students: Sign-up instructions
- Different Room, Same Hall: Sign-up instructions
- Any Hall / Room Swap: Sign-up instructions
- Off-Campus Students: Sign-up instructions
We'll continue to update this page as instructions for each phase are available. If your specific phase is not yet available, you can reference instructions for other phases to get an idea of what you'll see when you log into your contract to sign up.