First year and incoming new students: Move into the residence halls on Saturday, August 28 and Sunday, August 29, 2021.
Returning students: Move into the residence halls Monday, August 30 - Wednesday, September 1, 2021.
You will receive an email the week of August 2, 2021 to your @my.uwrf.edu account asking you to select a move-in appointment date and time.
Arriving to Campus: When you arrive to campus, complete the following steps.
- Have your UWRF student ID as it is needed to move in.
- Check in at the appropriate hall to receive a room key and Room Condition Report (RCR).
- Unload vehicle in the assigned area during the scheduled 30-minute window. Any guests accompanying you must wait with the vehicle until it is moved to the appropriate parking lot.
- Move vehicle(s) to the appropriate parking lot.
- After the vehicle(s) has been moved, complete your RCR, sign it, and return it to a Resident Assistant.
- Take time to unpack your belongings and set up your room.