What is Hall Council?
Hall Council is a group of student leaders in a residence hall who:
- coordinate fun events and activities in the hall with a budget of $1,000
- foster relationships and inclusion among residents in the hall
- allocate and approve funding for hall events and improvements
- engage in leadership development opportunities
- represent and advocate for all residents on campus
- establish open and honest communication within our residence halls
- share feedback and recommendations to the Department of Residence Life
- maintain beneficial academic and social atmospheres in our residence halls
Any resident can join their Hall Council as a member to assist in planning and implementing events, gather feedback from community members, gain leadership experiences, and much more!