Grimm is located on the east side of campus and houses approximately 250 students. First year students are eligible to live in Grimm hall. First year students are those in their first two semester of college since graduating from high school, whether or not they have already taken college courses. During 2021-22, Grimm will be a women's-only residence hall.
Nearby, students will find Rodli hall, parking lot O, sand volleyball courts, basketball courts, and an expansive lawn. The hall is named after former Board of Regent Judge Jay Grimm.
- Common areas on each floor with chairs, couches, and tables to study or socialize
- Multiple renovated bathrooms including more privacy than traditional community-style bathrooms. This includes private toilet rooms, shower rooms, and private full bathrooms.
- Basement including:
- Free laundry
- Private & group study rooms
- Beverage & snack machines
- Televisions, seating areas, tables
- Kitchen with ovens, stoves, sinks, and a refrigerator/freezer
- Grimm hall rooms are 11' x 15'
- Updated bedroom furniture
- Two loftable beds with twin extra-long mattresses
- Two dressers and closets
- Two study desks and chairs
- One MicroFridge (refrigerator and microwave)
- Two mirrors and towel bars
- Garbage and recycling bins
- Wireless internet
- Tiled floor