Students who are in a fall season sport or employed by a university department who are required to arrive early for preseason training, job training, or work may move in prior to August 25. Supervisors and coaches must first submit a list of their students to email@example.com in order for the early arrival to be approved. Each student will still need to submit the early arrival request form at the bottom of this page.
Students who are requesting to return early without a university related reason or do not have extenuating circumstances will not be approved to arrive prior to August 25.
- All requests for early arrival should be submitted no less than one week prior to the requested arrival date. Tuesday, August 27 is the last day early arrival requests will be accepted.
- The earliest move-in day is Sunday, August 25. Students can only move-in during the hours listed below:
- Sunday, August 25: 10am-4pm or 6:30pm-midnight
- Monday, August 26: 10am-12pm (noon) or 6:30pm-midnight
- Tuesday, August 27: 6:30pm-midnight
- Wednesday, August 28: 6:30pm-midnight
- Thursday, August 29: 6:30pm-midnight
- Friday, August 30: 8am-12pm (noon) or 6:30pm-midnight
- If you stay for the nights of August 25 through August 30, you will be assessed an early arrival fee. This fee is applied to your UWRF student account. Starting August 31, you will not be assessed a fee but are still required to sign-up as an early arrival student.
- Early arrival fees will be:
- $15/night/person for students assigned to a double room
- $19/night/person for students assigned to a single room
- Arrive at your residence hall front desk on your selected arrival date during the appropriate time frame to check-in and receive your room key.
Students who have extenuating circumstances that require them to move-in early for reasons outside of those listed must submit their request for early arrival and a detailed explanation of their circumstances to firstname.lastname@example.org.