Spring Commencement 2021
UWRF is planning a small, limited in-person commencement experience for its graduates on May 1. To ensure everyone's health and safety, guests and spectators will not be allowed to attend. The event will be live streamed for all to view.
- Saturday, May 1, at Knowles Field House
- There will be two in-person ceremonies with a virtual option as well.
- 9 a.m. ceremony: College of Agriculture, Food, and Environmental Sciences; College of Business and Economics; and Graduate Students
- 1 p.m. ceremony: College of Arts and Sciences; and College of Education and Professional Studies
- Students: Please arrive dressed in your gown.
- To allow for proper social distancing of participants, no spectators will be allowed at the ceremony. Only graduates, stage party, and staff assisting in the ceremony will be present. Per state mandate, face coverings are required.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms that day, please do not attend. Plans are subject to change based on any spikes to local and regional COVID-19 case numbers.
- The deadline to participate in the virtual option is March 30. An email with a link to indicate interest in this will be sent to students via their university email.
- Communication regarding commencement will be sent to students via their university email and posted here when it becomes available.
- To participate in the spring 2021 commencement ceremony, apply for graduation in eSIS by February 12.
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding spring 2021 commencement
Fall 2021: Dec. 18, 2021
Spring 2022: May 7, 2022
Fall 2022: Dec. 17, 2022
Spring 2023: May 6, 2023