Spring Commencement 2020
Considering public health restrictions and recommendations regarding mass gatherings and travel, it has been determined that a traditional ceremony cannot be held safely. Since current guidance for physical distancing would not be possible with thousands of people in attendance, we are offering a virtual ceremony on Saturday, Aug. 8, beginning at 10 a.m.
Below are some details to be aware of as we celebrate your graduation from UWRF:
- The virtual ceremony will be Saturday, Aug. 8, at 10 a.m.
- Diploma covers are being sent via mail in the coming weeks.
- Students who plan to participate in the Virtual Commencement Ceremony on August 8 may order a full regalia set (gown, cap, tassel) directly through Herff Jones. Orders will be shipped directly to the student. Visit http://herff.ly/uwrf to order.
- Students who have already purchased a regalia set from Herff Jones and no longer plan to attend the virtual ceremony may return the purchase. If you choose to return your cap and gown (including tassel, stole, hood or cords), you can do so by following the link to our College Regalia returns page at www.herffjones.com/collegereturns
- Students who wish to purchase just a cap, tassel, or both, may do so through the Falcon Shop online at http://uwrfshop.com Please select the tassel that corresponds to your degree college.
- Questions (about cap or tassel orders only) can be directed to the Falcon Shop at email@example.com.
- Questions about regalia sets and orders must be directed to Herff Jones at 1-800-837-4235.
- More information about the ceremony can be found here.
- Please share photos with your diploma and/or cap/gown celebrating your graduation from UWRF by August 1 using the submission form found here.
Fall 2020: Dec. 19, 2020
Spring 2021: May 8, 2021
Fall 2021: Dec. 18, 2021
Spring 2022: May 7, 2022