- University employees may purchase a parking permit to park in employee lots.
- Employees can also utilized public parking.
- Display of the permit authorizes parking only in the specific lot designated on the permit. A permit does not guarantee the availablity of a parking space.
- The registered permit holder is responsible for any parking violations issued to the vehicle bearing the permit.
- If you forget your permit you must contact University Parking at (715) 425-3333 or complete the "Forgot My Permit" form online before parking in the lot.
- The employee permit price for 2018-2019 is $333.00. The fee will be deducted from your payroll either as a one-time deduction or multiple payment deduction depending on your current account setup.
- Employee permits are valid only in the lot listed and PAY3.
- Permits must be displayed prior to parking in the lot.
- Completing an application does not guarantee a parking permit as they are sold by availability on seniority basis.
New Employees / Employees who wish to purchase a permit:
New Permit Applicants:
- Please complete the application. see link below.
- If the application is processed prior to August 17, the permit will be campus mailed. If the application is processed on or after August 17, the applicant will be notified when the permit is available for pickup.
- The permit is valid upon receipt and must be displayed prior to parking in the lot.
- Completing an application does not guarantee a permit as they are sold according to availability on a seniority basis.
- You must be a current employee and have an active Falcon account.
- Student employees are not eligible.
Apply for a permit:
- Complete the application and click submit: Application
Permits: University employee lots include:
- A - East and north side of North Hall
- B - West and south side of South Hall
- C - East of North Hall (North side of the church)
- CC - South of The CHILD Center
- D - Professional Staff (Res Life only)
- F - South of the University Center
- G - South of Hathorn Hall
- H - South of Agricultural Science & Engineering Annex
- I - South of Rural Development Institute
- M - Inside Maintenance gate
- P - North of the Falcon Center
- Q - Corner of 2nd & Cascade, north of Hagestad
- S - South of Food Science
- T - South of Rodli Hall
- Y - Street between Rodli Hall and Centennial Science Hall (6th Street), portion south of Wild Rose Ave
*See Public Parking for non permit parking information.
Current Employees Permit Holders:
- The employee parking permits automatically renew. This means if you currently have an employee parking permit, a payroll deduction will automatically be entered in September every year until the permit is returned to the Parking Office.
- A new permit will be campus mailed to you in August and will be valid upon receipt. If you have an outstanding parking account balance, your 2018-2019 parking permit will be held until the balance is paid in full.
- There is a $25.00 replacement fee for any lost or discarded permits.
- Permit holders can submit a waitlist request by clicking on the link to the left (Employee Waitlist). Waitlisting does not guarantee you a permit in your desired lot as a permit will only be offered if one becomes available and you have seniority at the time of the offer.
Permit holders may be eligible for the following add on permits (You must hold an employee permit):
- A second permit for the same location may be purchased for an additional fee of $25.00. Only one vehicle/permit may be on campus at a time or the vehicles will be sited. The Second Permit auto renews each year.
- An All Campus permit must be pre-authorized by your supervisor The 2018/2019 price is $25. The fee will be added to your payroll deduction. All Campus permits are valid in employee permit spaces only. Home lots must be utilized on a regular basis or citations may be issued. An All Campus permit is valid for short term parking in non-reserved employee permit spaces, pay by space or meter. An All Campus permit is not valid in any student permit space, visitor space, restricted space or any reserved space. The All Campus permit auto renews providing the authorization is still valid.
- Loading Zone permits are valid in designated loading zones for 30 minutes maximum only. Pre-authorization must be obtained. A separate application is required on a yearly basis as these permits do not auto renew.
- Motorcycle permits are valid in designated areas only. A separate application is required on a yearly basis as these permits do not auto renew.