University employees working on campus may purchase a parking permit to park in employee lots pending availability or utilize a meter.
Permits: University employee lots include:
- A - East and north side of North Hall
- B - West and south side of South Hall
- C - East of North Hall (North side of the church)
- CC - South of The CHILD Center
- D - Professional Staff (Res Life only)
- F - South of the University Center
- G - South of Hathorn Hall
- H - South of Agricultural Science & Engineering Annex
- I - South of Rural Development Institute
- M - Inside Maintenance gate
- P - South of Karges & Northeast of Hunt/Knowles
- Q - Corner of 2nd & Cascade, north of Hagestad
- S - South of Food Science
- T - South of Rodli Hall
- Y - Street between Rodli Hall and Centennial Science Hall (6th Street), portion south of Wild Rose Ave
Display of the permit authorizes parking only in the specific lot designated on the permit. A permit does not guarantee a space. The registered permit holder is responsible for any parking violations issued to the vehicle bearing the permit. If you forget your permit you must contact University Parking at (715) 425-3333.
Employees Permit Holders:
- The employee parking permits automatically renew. This means if you currently have an employee parking permit, a payroll deduction will automatically be entered in September every year until the permit is returned to the Parking Office.
- The permit cost for 2016-2017 is $317.00 and will be deducted from your payroll either as a one time deduction or multiple payment deduction depending on how you currently have your account setup.
- A new permit will be mailed to you for use by Monday the last week of August and must be displayed by September 1st. (The permit must be displayed prior to parking in the lot.)
- The permit is valid only in the lot listed and PAY3.
- There is a $25.00 replacement fee for any lost or discarded permits.
- If you are a permit holder, you can place yourself on a waitlist by clicking on the link to the left (Employee Waitlist). Waitlists will only be satisfied if a permit becomes available.
- A second permit for the same location may be purchased for an additional fee of $25.00. Only one vehicle/permit may be on campus at a time or the vehicles will be sited.
- If you are pre-authorized for an All Campus permit the cost of $25 will be added to your payroll deduction. All Campus permits are valid in employee permit spaces only. Home lots must be utilized on a regular basis or citations may be issued.
Employees who do not have a parking permit but would like to purchase one:
- You must be a current employee and have an active Falcon account.
- Complete the application and click submit: Application
*See Public Parking for non permit parking information.