Family Day is scheduled for Saturday, October 4, 2014. Students, family, friends, staff, faculty, UWRF alumni, and community members are invited to celebrate with us at this annual event! Please view the schedule of events to learn more and register!
All Family Day attendees will receive breakfast, lunch or dinner, admission to all events and athletic competitions, and our annual Family Day long-sleeved shirt.
Payment will be accepted during check-in on Saturday, October 4. Cash, check, and credit card are acceptable forms of payment.
If you are traveling a long distance, you may wish to stay in River Falls on Friday or Saturday night. View a list of River Falls area lodging.
10) You can bring your student your laundry!
9) Great food and awesome entertainment!
8) Experience beautiful River Falls in the autumn.
7) You get a chance to meet other UWRF students and their families.
6) Have the opportunity to visit with faculty and staff.
5) You have the chance to attend oh-so-popular Falcon athletic events.
4) Admit it, you miss your student.
3) Although they will deny it, your student misses you too!
2) You get to spend quality time as a family!
1) It's TONS of fun!!