Changing Major, Minor and/or Adviser

IMPORTANT — This form goes directly to History & Philosophy

ONLY for:
  1. Moving INTO or RECONFIGURING a History (HIST) and/or Broad Field Social Studies (BFSS) major or minor, and/or a Philosophy (PHIL) minor

  2. Removing any minor

DO NOT use this form if you are:
  1. Moving AWAY FROM a HIST or BFSS major - Instead, you must contact the department of your new intended major. (You may, however, print or screen-shot this form and bring/email it to the department of your new major/minor.)


Please list with comma separations (Example: Biology major, Music minor)

Please list with comma separations. (Example: History major, Philosophy emphasis)
If you would like a SECOND major and/or minor - IN ADDITION to what is listed above, specify here. (Ex. HIST major, POLS minor)