Financial Aid

Summer Aid Application

After you have registered for Summer Session, you can complete this online form if you are interested in using financial aid for Summer. You must have completed a FAFSA for the current academic year in order for the Financial Aid Office to determine your eligibility for aid during Summer.

To be eligible for a federal loan, you must be enrolled in at least six (6) credits as an undergraduate or four (4) credits as a graduate. You must be enrolled in the minimum number of credits before aid will be awarded.

If Yes, please complete the Additional Expense Form for Study Abroad and submit the form to the Financial Aid Office

Your eligibility for Summer Session financial aid will be communicated to you through your UW-River Falls e-mail address.

Contact Us

Financial Aid Office
P: 715-425-3141
F: 715-425-0708
M-F, 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
315 North Hall