The Experience China program remains one of the most cost-effective education abroad options available. The summer 2020 program fee of $3,100 includes:
- 4 credits of tuition
- Accommodation in a shared room
- Group meals and meal stipend for on-campus dining facilities
- Local transportation pass
- Class field trips and activities
- Overnight Shanghai excursion
- CISI health insurance
- 24 hour staff support
The program fee does not include airfare, passport and visa fees, campus administrative and application fees, required textbooks, and/or other personal expenses.
Please reference the summer budget sheet for a breakdown of the estimated total program cost for the term you are interested in. It should be noted that personal expenses are influenced by individual student tastes and thus vary greatly from student to student.