Dining Contract

Students in Riverside CommonsMandatory Meal Plan Policy

All students residing in the residence halls, except South Fork Suites residents are required to select a meal plan as a part of the housing contract.

Students may choose from any of the meal plans offered, other than the 60 Block meal plan. The 60 Block plan is reserved for students with 60 or more credits, those living in South Fork Suites, or those students living off-campus.

Meal Plan Exemptions

There are a few exceptions to the policy. More information can be found in the University Dining Services Contract.

Meal Plan Contract

Contact Us

Dining Services
170 University Center

Hours of Operation

Join us on social media
Facebook Icon