Features of PaperCut
- Print from any internet connected device from a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari through WebPrint
- Print only what you need to print through held print queues when you release your printing
- Release your print job at any printer that is a member of the PrintAnywhere-Black&White or PrintAnywhere-Color printers
- Information on the PrintAnywhere queues and locations of member printers
- Print jobs are held for 3 days
- Access personal print history including: number of pages printed, total jobs submitted, and environmental impact
- Paper is now provided at PrintAnywhere printers. There is also a charge for printing.
Print Multiple Slides on a Page in PowerPoint
- If you are on a Windows computer, install a PDF printer if needed
- Open the PowerPoint and print as you normally would, set the number of slides per page you want and if you want a notes section or not.
- Select the PDF printer on a Windows Computer or select Save as PDF on a Mac
- Save the file to a location that works for you.
- Open the PDF file to verify it looks the way you want
- Upload the PDF through WebPrint.