UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
The Conference and Event Services Office is here to help you deliver a successful camp or conference experience to your participants. The following checklist has been developed to ensure that you have everything in place, from the time your group checks in to the time they check out.
1. Schedule your camp with the Conference & Event Services office. (By January 1)
2. Review housing guidelines, dining guidelines, and health and safety requirements.
3. Submit your housing, dining, meeting and recreation needs for your camp to Conference & Event Services office. (By January 1)
4. Return your signed Facility and Services Confirmation to the Conference & Event Services office with a deposit, if required. (By April 1)
5. Submit proof of insurance and camp agenda at least 30 days prior to camp arrival.
6. Confirm all final details with Conference & Event Services at least 14 business days prior to camp arrival.
7. Submit a final roster/guaranteed number 7 business days prior to camp arrival. (Reminder: The guaranteed number is the minimum for which you are billed.)
8. Enjoy your time on campus!