UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
Career Services would like to help you prepare for the Career Fair. Being prepared shows employers you took the initiative to learn more about their organization and will leave the organization with a favorable impression of you and the university. Please take the time to visit one of the help tables or events before the Career Fair.
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
University Center, Vendor Tables
Tuesday, February 18
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Ann Lydecker Living and Learning Center
Student pre-registration is required
Student pre-registration deadline:
1. Log into your Handshake account via the “Current Students” tab on the following page using your W# and university password: https://www.uwrf.edu/CareerServices/HandshakeLogin.cfm
2. Click on the “Jobs” tab at the top of the page and then “On-campus Interviews”
3. Click “UWRF- Career Services – Resume Roundtables” in the middle of your screen
4. Click “Resume Roundtable” under “Related Jobs” in the middle of your screen
5. Click the blue "Quick Apply" button in the right corner of your screen
6. Answer any questions if prompted by Handshake. Please DO NOT upload any documents. Simply click the green “Submit Application” button
7. IMPORTANT: Please wait a moment as the page refreshes. You should now see a list of all available resume roundtable timeslots. Select a "Take Slot" button for a corresponding time that works for you. Please only selesct one
8. Be sure to record your time slot and location as attendance is required once you sign up! Bring a printed copy of your resume with you and show up 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time. Casual dress is acceptable.
Tuesday, February 18
5:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Falcon's Nest, University Center
This event brings professionals and alumni from a variety of different industries to campus to help our students practice their networking skills in a comfortable environment.
If you still have questions about how to prepare for the Career Fair, you may schedule an appointment by calling